I started my serious relationship with music when played bass guitar on the Kiev based electronic project. Than a long and incredibly happy time I lived in the mountain, where opened another and best instrument, who always with you, voice.
I learned to sing with a nightingales and other birds, copying, not always successfully, their trills in the garden.
At the same time I really fall in love with the modern instrumental jazz. I was motivated to move away from of Euclidean geometry in the art to the direction of more completely and beautiful natural forms.
Mike Jurkovic, allaboutjazz reviewer:
“Anna Mia’s vocals take hold with a heated but Zen-like emotionalism, undulating with the music, coalescing in a captivating, vivacious whole”
Martin McFie, allaboutjazz reviewer:
“Her voice has density. Compelling, almost mesmeric in the low range, her voice is controlled and emphatic in the higher register. “
Peter Petyaev, artist, jazz blogger:
“Anna Mia – the singer, who creating music, like a mirror, in which escape drops of jazz, streamed vague echoes of passionate longing. If look in that mirror, each listener will find themselves in a transformed world. Unusual voice, really difficult to find any comparisons.
The duo Anna and pianist Daria Morgacheva – it’s almost weightless jazz standards performed angular thrill and gentle delight. Clearly, Anna Mia – individuality. She works closely with the material, giving senses soak in the material and grow deeply personal interpretation “
Please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15/07/19 music from my shazam and more
- 07/01/19 интервью на радио Аристократы
- 03/01/19 allaboutjazz review on miasophy
- 01/02/16 Jazz Time “джазовый профиль” – Анна Миа
- Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It's the little [...]MichaelTrown
- "I want to to thank you for this very good [...]SamuelBrolo
- "Everything is very open with a clear clarification of the [...]DanielVuh